____________________________________
Ho ho, I hate goodbyes. I hate each cycle, because it makes me a bitter person. Each cycle brings me down again. Each cycle opens the gate of pain.
Stereotype? I wrote this topic this afternoon. I am also done with people stereotyping me or others. I know that first impression counts but some times don't you think people take this stereotype issue too far? I know some things are intergrated from culture, values and beliefs. I try to change and being a person who has been stereotyped by others? I know so much shit. I hope, people could decrease their stereotype issues, because look around, we are all the same. We are humans. We may be different from culture, from skin, from language. We are still a human. Get it? We are all imperfect. Do not judge others when you are not anywhere better off.
Ho Ho. Each cycle twirls around me. Play around me. Twist that clay heart deep. You pinch it, squeeze it, squash it. You step on it, you spite on it, you despise it.
Heart is a fragile thing. Emotions are an intangible but flexible thing.
Some times I wish I know who reads my blog. Some times I did hope people could not google my blog. Some times I wish people does not assume the things written on a blog. Some times I wish people could confront me about what I write if they think that specific entry targets them personally. Some times I wish The world wide web could not google me. Some times I wish, my writings are only opened to those who understand or are unbias.
Because those 2 years ago scars are still deeply within me. Because there is still this emotion that people I do not want to read my blog, reads it. 2 years ago, that shit. ho ho. Taught me to be a bitch.